Thursday, December 25, 2008
Our new blog is live.
It will focus on creating a sustainable way if life in an urban environment.
Go check it out!
We will be posting new additions every week, and you will be able to watch us complete projects. The projects are going to consist of simple things that you can do to make your home urbanly sustainable.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I think that the United States has a problem with it's educational system. The first thing is that learning is not portrayed as fun or even useful to many students in class rooms. I know this, and I have been there. Having just passed through the high school and college level of education, I can say that the experience is less than hopeful. The life lead by intelligent students who want to excel is not only miserable but dauntingly hopeless. This is because intelligent students are ridiculed for being smart.
When I went to high school, I was teased for getting the highest grade in the class not only by other students but by the teachers as well! My English teacher used to call on me because not a single person wanted to answer a question and she knew that I had the correct answer in my beedy little brain. All that attention not only effectively singled me out, but made the other students hostile against me. I started to seclude myself and blatantly lie to the professors. When they asked me a question, I would tell them that I didn't know the answer because they were causing too much negative attention for me. The other kids in the class never wanted to talk to me because I was intimidating to them. Having a teacher set your place in the high school pecking order was, at one time, hard to handle.
I was very disappointed to see this trend continue to the college level. I was hopeful an naive to think that people willing to fork over money for an education must value intelligence, but I was wrong, many of them didn't. Again, the students looked down on me for getting the highest test score. It seemed that the only one that understood the idea that "i like to learn" was another student who happened to earn, on occasion, a higher test score than me. The highest score...A title that caused grief and pride simultaneously.
I can honestly say that this is not how education should be viewed. People in general are scared shitless of intelligent people whether its conscious or not. This is because people compare themselves to others almost instantly and constantly. Its the same kind of lowering of self esteem that happens when young girls look and beautiful photo shopped models and wonder why they don't look like that. Education should be viewed as something with high value, a form of achievement, and definitely not something that others look down on. This country will never be smarter, more advanced, and more equipped to handle the situations we are putting ourselves into until we get over our fear of intelligent minds.
There are many smart humans who want to help the world....if only the world would let them. Because despite being picked on, most nerds like helping. Most smart people see the value in making a difference. They are motivated and want to make good changes.
Next time you see a smart person...congratulate them for their accomplishments because I know they are probably getting a lot of crap from their class mates for "trying to hard"...and "making everyone look bad"
Did You Know? from Amybeth on Vimeo.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
It has been proven through statistics that educated people have smaller families, that intelligent women have fewer children and have them later in life, and earth only has so many resources.
With these ideas I soon came to the conclusion that less intelligent women were giving birth more frequently than educated women. This means that an uneducated women may become pregnant in her teens and become a grandma in her 30's (children tend to follow parental examples). An educated woman may become pregnant in her 20's and become a grandma in her 40's. This means that uneducated people are reproducing at a faster rate than educated people.
Although, I would like to state that the availability of the internet seems to be raising the average IQ...YAY for the internet. I don't think it makes up for apathetic underage teens becoming pregnant though.
So what do I gather? The uneducated people are taking over! They are reproducing themselves at a faster rate than educated people. This I find highly disturbing since eventually the educated people will call all the shots and situations like ENRON can happen again. It would be nice if the entire population was able to at least research and come to their own intelligent decisions. This way manipulation of the less fortunate is less likely to happen.
There are also some issues with longer life that I want to talk about. We are approaching medical breakthroughs that lengthen the average life span drastically. If you life longer...then you have a longer chance to reproduce. The planet is already over populated and I think its safe to say that given longer life spans and no regulation about child birth, that the planet would run out of resources quickly.
How do we fix this? We require a license to produce children that would include requirements like these to be met:
1. There must be proof that at least one parent has the minimum of a bachelors degree.
2. Proof that both parents have budgeted and planned to have a child and take care of it.
3. Require both possible parents to pass a child raising class similar to driver's education to teach the basics.
4. Both parents should be required to pass first aid and CPR.
5. Neither of the parents can be on welfare.
6. Parents are required to keep up their education with at least on extra class every two years.
7. Both parents must be free of sexually transmitted diseases.
8. Birth control would be dispensed free of charge to any one of any age. Especially to the teens...cause they are the ones having spurious births in the first place.
Of course this raises some issues:
1. Gay rights enemies will be upset because there may be two parents of the same sex. But that is really not the concern as long as the child does not suffer psychological trauma from the parent's relationship.
2. People believe that their body is there own, and that they can have kids if they want to without government approval. I have a problem with this because your life affects the world and this train of thought neglects "social responsibility". That is, we have the responsibility to keep the planet going. We have the responsibility to make sure that under educated people are not consuming all resources with out being mentally capable to give back. Besides, no one should give you the right to have as many babies as you want if they aren't going to be taken care of anyways!
3. Many rights activists who are radical will revolt to this notion because they will legally be no longer under the control of their own body. Let me ask you this...Can you take a shit on the public sidewalk? Nope! i bet you get thrown in jail or cited. But because people will be mad, there will be a baby boom. This will cause many children to be born outside of the guidelines as a result. However, the requirements can be an effective hindrance to help lower the over all population.
4. Accidents happen. People misuse condoms and forget to take birth control pills. But as before, the requirements are a hindrance.
5. Enforcement, what is to be done with those who break the regulations? Mass murder of innocent people born in an ignorant household is unacceptable. Jail time for the parents and adoption for the children is feasible. Although...requiring the parents to comply with the regulations in a set amount if time is best.
6. Low income people will claim the inability to obtain an education due to lack of finances. To them, I say, community college...If you can't afford it then why are you having kids in the first place?
7. Educational debt may sky rocket in the country and tuition may increase. But the outcome will be a more educated work force and specialized labor and people able to obtain higher paying jobs. This is because people take extra classes that interest them, or benefit them the most. If the entire populations IQ increases, then there are literally more people who are capable of creating higher paying jobs for others.
Think about it…
Anybody who wants a healthy child is most likely already doing these things. It might seem a bit Hitlerish now, but wait till we have longer life spans and a bunch of bumbling idiots, who don't give back to society, that the planet has to feed.
Friday, November 21, 2008
1. Watch the grocery bill. Look for deals, buy in bulk, and make a list in which you only buy things on that list when you go to the store. There are also sites such as:
http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ that specialize in getting you great deals.
2. Drive less. Commute only to and from work. If you have a need to go anywhere else, take public transportation, bike or walk. If this is not possible, make all your trips in a logical fashion. Try to go to local places so you don't have to drive out so far to get the same products. Map it OUT! I can't tell you how many times we thought we were going somewhere to find ourselves circling the block 10 times. A map would have saved us many hours of driving and frustration.
3. Everybody says this, but turn of the lights and change them the more efficient fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs last longer anyways. Unplug appliances from the wall that you don't use all the time, especially TV's and DVD players. Hell, even try turning your computer off at night ;)
4. Buy a reusable water bottle and fill it up at home.
5. Use water saving shower heads. They are easy to replace.
6. Make walking a fun pastime. If you live in the city there is probably a park near you, so take a walk and relax. It's better than driving somewhere that will cost you money in activities.
7. Balance your budget, so you know how much you can spend. There is a great site called: https://www.wesabe.com that allows you to input all your transactions and see exactly where your money is going on a month to month basis. Now that you know where your money goes, live within your means.
8. Do a search of where you can go for free. We live in Portland and there are numerous places that people can go to do things for free, you just have to spend some effort in finding them. This way you can still have fun and it won't cost you anything except for transportation.
9. Start doing things for yourself! start replacing things that you would normally buy with things that you made yourself. For instance, make homemade soap and cook your own meals. You can also learn to sew in order to make things like curtains, blankets and towels.
10. Don't use a credit card. Do you really want to pay interest on yesterdays Subway lunch?
11. Take all those plastic bags you get from stores and use them for trash bags.
12. Buy cloth grocery bags. Did you know most grocery stores charge you 3cents to have each one of those plastic bags?
13. Buy a thermostat for electric heat users. Turn the heat down when you aren't home.
14. If you are having trouble finding free entertainment in your town, try some free streaming movie and TV sites. You can watch a movie from your computer as it streams as a form of entertainment at no cost.
Well these are all the tips that I am currently implementing, so if you have any additions or comments feel free to add!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
From what I gather, the main message of the article is that pornography is often used as a deterrence for other more harmful acts. In other words, the male counter part would be 'better off' watching pornography than actually having sex with someone in person. I can safely assume male here because only 3% of women watch pornography regularly compared to 80% of males that have at least watched some porn if not regularly. It also highlights that women should not be offended by their partners use of pornography because all men will watch it regardless.
I might be coined a feminist here, but I don't agree that watching porn is a harmless activity when a male is in a relationship unless his partner is not offended. These are my reasons, and I will begin by stating a quote by Tyron Edwards “Thoughts lead on to purpose, purpose leads on to actions, actions form habits, habits decide character, and character fixes our destiny”.
And in case you don't believe this, please take a look at this short article: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p269212782_How-positive-thoughts-cause-positive-actions.html.
It is about how positive thoughts lead to positive actions. It has been proven by psychologists that our thoughts "self talk" are very influential to the sole determiner in our actions.
So my beef with pornography is that it usually exploits women. By exploit and degrade I am talking about the pornography's main purpose is to humiliate the woman. Or in some way treat her as she has no choice in having sex, and must therefore submit to the men. I don't want to be in a relationship with a man who would watch non degrading porn, but I am particularly worried about the notion that watching a women be degraded is not only ok but should be accepted as normal. Non degrading porn is far less threatening on this point.
When males watch women become exploited and degraded it creates thoughts. These thoughts lead to actions. The actions expressed by the male are going to be a want to degrade a female. Now many people will say that watching porn doesn't necessarily leads to these actions. This is true, not all males that watch porn are going to exploit or degrade a woman, but with psychological research the chances of this want to degrade are high. Not to mention, it's not healthy for men to have thoughts of degrading other humans. Would it be healthy to have thoughts about murdering other people continuously? NO. So why is it considered ok to have thoughts about mistreating females?
I personally don't think its ok to promote or watch females being exploited. If i did, I would be a hypocrite on the same level that an animal rights endorser would watch dogs fight to the death.
Unfortunately, many of the women who are in pornography have been sexually abused previous in their life. Sadly, when a child's first sexual experience is abuse, that child is usually not turned on by anything but abuse. This destroys the child's chance for a healthy sexual relationship for many years to come. Worse yet, is that many children block the abuse out and have no idea why they are different.
People who have had sex offender treatment are said to have a sex addiction. An addiction to pornography is just as unhealthy as any sex addiction, and is very hard to break.
I also have a problem with the article eluding to monogamy as having too harsh of fidelity requirements. I don't think that being faithful to one person is all that hard, it does, however; require self restraint. No I'm not Christian, or religious for that matter. I find cheating to be a very disrespectful and hurtful thing to do to someone that you are in a relationship with, not because God says it's bad. Seriously, if you want to have sex with more than one partner, break up and find another one. Don't just go on and hurt the one you have!
So basically, I am not for pornography. I don't think it is a healthy outlet for sexual tension in a relationship. If the male has that much of an addiction, it may be completely unhealthy and has the possibility of leading to infidelity. This is because thoughts lead to actions. It's proven. This is how they fix people with low self esteem and it can be how you ruin your relationship.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Out of all the comments that I read, I would say that over half of them were negative in content. The negative content ranged from a different opinion accompanied by the "your a moron", or similar phrase, to aggravated assault with the keyboard....in the parlor. Since it's not as easy as the game of Clue to name the assailant, because the murderer is always Professor Plum, it seems that many people are ok with letting loose. After all, the fear of repercussion or even punishment is nil.
So, under the premise that people will do bad things if they can get away with it, I began to ponder even more. Is violence truly the human condition? If that was true, then we would surely all be dead. It made me wonder why some people are nice just to be nice. There is no reward for it. There is no fear of being punished if they are not nice.
To be honest with you, I think I am bringing up this issue because I am one of the nice people. I think that verbal aggression online can be just as hurtful as if it was said in person. In many cases, the verbal aggression is unnecessary to make ones point, which leads me to believe that some people just like being aggressive with others. It seems that the ability to empathize with other humans has been cut off because of the anonymity of the internet.
I do have hope that this will change though. As people spend more of their lives "connected", the development of relationships on a more personal level over the internet will increase. While "comment rage”, as I will deem it, is mostly unaccepted in concept it is also little enforced. I believe that outbursts in comments will become less accepted as the time spent connected to other people increases. It is a proven fact that the overall violence of the world is slowly decreasing.
I also wonder if people take the violent comments seriously anymore. It is my hope that people ignore or chastise the violent person for being so over reactive. Even ignoring these comments sends a message that is is unacceptable. There is a person behind every screen name, and its not necessary to be that way. Nor is violence generally helpful. Putting people in a defensive train of thought prior to asking what you want or trying to persuade them is a sure way to failure.
As my boyfriend put it, just be happy that people aren't as ready to punch someone on the street as they are ready to write a nasty comment. There was once a time where this kind of physical violence was conducted, but it has phased out of public acceptance due to repercussions of this behavior. Hopefully, internet violence will phase out also in this way. Internet security can be improved by better monitoring and peer to peer pressure to stop being overly violent.
Later.... Mother Fuckers! lol
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I found this list of items titled "What every girl should know about a man" on a random persons blog on myspace. Let me just say...this is fucking ridiculous!
1. We aren’t mind readers!
(really! that's just fucking genius. Last time I checked precognition or any form of mind reading was still technologically incapable of happening...so neither are females!)
2. We are not to be used as pawns in trying to make your girlfriends jealous.
(I am sensing some hypocrisy here. Many women are paraded in front of their mates' male friends also. Its wrong in all cases to use a human being as a tool.)
3. When you sleep over never boss me around in bed unless it is during sex.
(I am assuming the female has gone to the male's house and that they are dating or in a one night stand thing. And I hate to break it to you guys, but the female has the right to tell you exactly what she does and does not want to do in sexual acts no matter where she is! or how long you have known each other. If you want her to boss you around in some other fashion that is your business)
4. Smoking is the biggest turn off.
(This is a personal preference and not the same for all men. I would state that I am female, and would prefer a non smoking male also.)
5. It never hurts to work out.
(True!...eh they got one dead on here. physical exercise reduces stress and keeps you healthier. Unless you are a compulsive excercizer who doesn't eat cause she is pressured into looking like an anorexic super model by Cosmo and People magazine...that's not healthy.)
6. The jeans don’t make your ass look fat.Your fat ass makes your ass look fat.
(Actually not true. Different cuts of female pants give the body a different shape, so it is a legitimate question. Although asking an average male for advice on this is like trying to get gold to pop out of a toaster.)
7. If you don’t want to hear the truth, don’t ask the question.
(Hmmm I bet man wouldn't want to hear the "truth" when he asks how big his penis is? This statement seems like an excuse to be brutally blunt, and that is not called for in most situations. In fact it can be considered down right rude.)
8. “Fine” or “whatever” is not an appropriate ending to a conversation.
(I have heard males and females use this to end conversations...its a word and it has meaning just like the rest of the English language. To be honest, while the phrase isn't usually helpful during a fight, you can't just tell someone what words they can and cant use. That is a violation of their freedom of speech. if you don't like their word usage than don't date them.)
9. If you want sex, just ask.(In case you didn’t already know.)
(This one is actually fairly accurate. Men are in general completely oblivious. If you want a man to notice cues, you actually have to ask him to look for them in general. Their brains are in fact wired completely different than a females. You must ask them to do things bluntly or they wont get it, for many cases.)
10. Don’t expect guys to say as many sweet things as they do in the movies. (It takes a lot of guys and their wives to come up with those scripts).
There is something to be said about unrealistic female expectations, however; the reverse is also true. Men, you can not expect to get laid with out complimenting the girl you intend to have sex with. Besides what is the harm in bolstering her esteem and making someone feel good about themselves as long as you are not giving them false expectations of a relationship?
11. Only models are able to wear most of the stuff you see in fashion magazines.
This is true. Unfortunately, women try to attain unrealistic body types due to the pressure of those fashion magazines. Those magazines are a main contributor to low self esteem in females. So please, cut your girl some slack and tell her she looks amazing. The women in the magazine have been photo shopped so much that their beauty is unrealistic.
12. No guy will complain if he comes home and sees you in one of the following outfits:French Maid, School girl, bunny, or just plain naked.
This is true for the most part. Most men love to see women naked, especially their own lady. But gentlemen, if you come home and your lady is in such attire, an obvious attempt to make you happy, could you remember to do something nice for her too? Making her dinner would be a nice touch.
13. You don’t need lingerie to look sexy before bed, short cotton shorts and a tank top are fine by us.
It's not about what you think is sexy, most the time. It's about what makes the woman "feel" sexy. If she needs lingerie to feel sexy, then let her. Feeling sexy means that she is going to act sexy, and we all know you men want that.
14. Girls look good naked so stop worrying.
Don't blamer her for being self conscious. Women truly are more self conscious than men. Just tell her she is pretty. Tell her to tell herself that she is pretty also. Ultimately it does not matter if any one besides herself and the person she is in a relationship with believe she is pretty.
15. Sharing your deepest feelings in no way guarantees reciprocity.
True. This is where I have to tell people to just ask for what they need. If the female needs to hear deep feelings from her male counter part, she needs to ask.....very bluntly. This is a big tip for females. If you need anything and your guy actually cares about you then the chances of him saying "no" are slim. So just ask and be blunt. If this male counterpart is not giving you what you need in the relationship after you have asked and he understands, then there is something wrong and you need to reach common ground. Maybe he's not the guy you really need after all.
16. We are all kinky and willing to try anything that you may enjoy, just let us know.
True....going back to the just ask notion. Although asking can ruin the mood of the moment, so ask ahead of time.
17. Every so often no matter whether it is true or not remind us that we have the biggest penis you’ve ever dealt with.
As long as the guy tells us were pretty when we are having a bad day and makes us feel like a million bucks, most females have no problem bolstering their males esteem in return.
18. If were not getting love we’ll start looking…(haha…just kidding…psych…I’m dead serious)
This all depends on the type of relationship the people have established. I would hope that this does not mean that after dating someone for a very long time, that the male would start looking for a one night stand because his woman has a temporary illness, or some such non sense.
19. The greatest thing ever is to watch a girl touch herself.
I thought sex was the greatest thing ever for you guys?!
20. Most of the time when I fantasize it is about another person.
Sadly, about 60% of men and women fantasize about another person while making love. I don't know if this speaks more about our evolutionary past or the way we as humans developed in our current social setting. I think it is highly rude to tell the other partner that you were fantasizing about someone else, especially if you care about them. I would also go as far as saying that maybe the person who is fantasizing about the other person isn't really into the relationship. And then again, maybe it means nothing. Maybe we can have perfectly happy relationships while fantasizing about other people during sex. I would be very unhappy to find out that a male I was dating did not think about me during sex. To me, this signals detachment from the relationship. And I require that my man be attracted to me in order to have sex with me.
21. If you, the girl, make out with another girl we won’t consider it cheating.Actually we strongly promote this behavior.
I'm not bisexual, so i would not prefer this. Some people do. Whatever makes you happy. As long as the female isn't pressured into doing things she does not want to do.
22. Your hair is like 14 inches long, how are we supposed to notice a quarter inch missing.
I know guys are not into noticing details, but please learn to notice the important ones. Hair is a simple pleasure for many women. Complimenting her on her hair before she has told you that she got it cute will earn you HUGE points in her book!
23. You shouldn’t be flattered or grossed out if we get an erection when dancing with you.All we need is Friction.
True. Its a mechanical thing. Actually I don't know any women who are grossed out by this.
24. Porn…hmmm…Porn. Watching porn is like breathing it would just be wrong to ask us to stop.
Depends on the porn. If the guy is into watching women be brutalized, put down, or treated as if she isn't human (which is what much of American porn is about); then watching porn is a bad thing. Thoughts lead to actions. So why is it ok to watch something that encourages often violent thoughts of brutalizing women?
25. We masturbate, usually more when we are in a relationship, can’t explain it but it is just fact.
I don't think this is true for a lot of male female relationships unless they aren't having any sex in the relationship. If the couple is happy and having sex, then the drive toward sex or masturbation is usually decreased. Unless the male has some other condition or sex addiction that would account for this.
26. Blue balls are not sporting equipment. Didn’t your parents teach you not to quit.
( eh hem. I woman can and should stop any sexual act whenever she wants to. you cant force someone to finish...they call that rape. Pressuring them to finish is just down right jack assish. I would also like to say it is not fair for a woman to tease a man continually by starting and stopping on a frequent basis, although she still has the right to stop each time, in that case she is taking advantage of the situation. But, if the woman becomes frightened or unsure of whether or not she wants to continue she can in fact stop when she wants, and she should not be heckled for it.)
27. Giving head is never a bad idea.
Oh except when she does not want to. Pressuring her to do things that she doesn't want to do is going to create negative associations in her mind, making her dislike the act even more the next time around. The best way to make a woman want to make you happy is to make her happy first. If she likes to give head then great, but try to reciprocate.
28. We are conservationists at heart, water is our biggest love, so shower with us.
LOL well I have found that I use more water with a partner in the shower than without, but it's a nice way to bring a relationship together.
29. There are three acceptable ways to wake up:-(1) You on top of us.(2)Getting head.(3)Some sort of breakfast.
If these are truly the only acceptable ways for the guy to wake up, then he should be waking up alone.
30. We don’t mind going to gay movies with you but don’t tell our friends.
Now you have gone and insulted the gay population. Sorry to inform you that they are often emotion ridden movies, this does not say anything about a movies' presumed sexual preference. And its a very juvenile thing to worry about what your friends think. If you care that much about their approval, why are you friends with them? Real friends like you for who you are. Showing your girl that you care about her by watching her choice of movie shouldn't be something to be embarassed about.
31. You can’t hold it against us if we cry after sports movies or “Old yeller.”
To be honest I dont understand the "watching of sports" tradition, but I know many ladies who do enjoy it also.
32. “The game is on” is an acceptable excuse to avoid any serious conversation.
Actually this is not true. Relationships first., if you want to keep the girl that is.
33. Any harsh contact with the testicles should be assumed a serious injury but soft caresses are strongly encouraged.
Deal, but any jabbing, elbowing and shouldering into the breasts should also be considered serious injury. They are sensitive, and I find the common lack of awareness about their sensitivity and location frightening.
34. You’re probably not as funny as you think.
Or maybe you just lack some brain cells to comprehend what she is saying. I have met dumb men and dumb women. The woman is not always the problem.
35. Brad Pitt is probably a cool guy but if I hear one more girl say “he’s so hot” he may have to die.
Alright then thats totally cool with us. being a woman i particularly hate this kind of chatter. However, in return i'd like to discontinue hearing "pamela anderson is such a babe..did you know she can...XXX?!" also. more hypocrasy and double standards...thats nice.
36. Your period should be referred to as Blowjob week.
(No woman is ever required to give any man a blowjob for any reason if she doesn't want to. The implication of this statement is that a woman is required to give up some sort of sexual act in return for nothing during her period...how many guys are gonna want to eat a woman out who is on her period? ...very few. Im sorry but having a period does not some how make a woman required to please a man in any way. )
37. Cooking makes a girl that much more attractive especially if she can use a grill.
(Right of course it does?! i would say this is personal opinion also, but there was just a touch too much chauvinistic in that statement to let it lie. eh hem...for the past generation women have been holding professions equal to that of their male spouse. This means that if the work is equally split than the house chores should also be equally split...including cooking.)
38. You can’t get mad if we refuse to hook up your “ugly friend” with one of our friends.
Not all of the man's friends are attractive either. It might be that the guys ugly friend is perfect for the chic's ugly friend.
39. For every fart that slips out when you are around we successfully hold in about 15, enduring excruciating pain to do this.
Right, and I suppose you want us to clap for you too.
40. If we want to take naked pictures of you it is because we are proud and want to show you off to our friends.
(referring to question number 2. Um didn't you say that guys weren't to be paraded around and shown off to friends to make them jealous....oh but wait a man can take a naked pic of his woman and show it to his guys!!! UM NO. you fucking hypocrite. So here is a thought...why can't you be proud of your woman's accomplishments?)
41. The red light means the video camera is off.
Video taping a person while they are unaware is illegal. Play nice. Men don't have the right to video tape someone who is unaware. If she wants it that's cool, but being unaware of it is totally unjust.
42. A guy should be considered sensitive if he asks whether you want to do it with the lights on or off.
Doesn't sound like this guy is going to have more than a one night stand for a long time.
43. Whip cream and chocolate syrup are not just condiments for ice cream also Altoids just don’t make your breath fresher.
As my personal opinion, sex is already dirty enough so why would i want any food items on me as well? Being very obsessive compulsive about the cleanliness of my genitals, this idea is vile!
44. Nothing you will ever do will entitle you to operate the remote control.(Unless operating means handing it to us.)
Share and share alike. Compromise. Just cause your a guy doesn't mean you have unalienablerights to have the remote control. Thats just silly.
45. The only thing left to be said after sex is “goodnight.”
Compromise. Granted we know you guys cant stay awake for long, but talking a little is a requirement. Most women are fairly understanding about this, so men can be too.
46. Video games have helped us develop such finger skills that should only encourage us to play more often.
Actually video games improve hand eye coordination and reaction time, not fingering skills. The only thing improving your finger skills would be practice...on a female. So you wont be encouraged to play video games, but we can encourage some other activities.
47. Critiquing our driving is only second to critiquing our love making.
Most women don't see themselves as critiquing or nagging, they view themselves as giving useful information. Stop being so defensive. Maybe she has a good idea. Also, encourage her to talk. driving in highly conjested city scapes can be very draining. She can help you see cars that one persons brain can not.
48. Guys nights out are sacred events.If we answer questions we could be castrated.
Sacred...hardly. Women are trusting their man not to lie to them and cheat on them while they are out. Not ansering questions only makes the guy look suspicious. Don't be suprised if not ansering questions leads to some relationship insecurities. In fact what you should do is answer the questions in detail. This shows that the guy has nothing to hide, and if something risky happens you should tell her. Your going to win more points by telling the truth than by lieing. And in exchange for a guys night out, you have to at least entertain the idea of having a date night with your girl.
50. If you ask us to go shopping you have to at least entertain the idea of having sex in a changing room.
You'd be at a higher success rate to suggest sex in a non public place...maybe the car.
51. 99.5% of the time we didn’t mean to hurt you.
(Unfortunately, this is most likely true. However, it doesn't excuse plain old carelessness. Say you have said the same thing three times and it "accidentally" hurt the same person. They tell you it hurts their feelings after the first time, so you what "accidentally continue to slip up? I don't think so. Learn from your mistakes!)